White & Red Plaid Christmas

Monday, October 03, 2022

Are you a Hobby Lobby enthusiast?

Below you can appreciate a beautiful flocked tree decorated with 98% Hobby Lobby ornaments! The other 2%, is a D. Stevens fine ribbon SKU: 09-3441 Hopsack Large Plaid 4in x 10 yds and Home Depot 7.5ft Tree.

What makes it look great?
1. Make sure the tree is fluffed correctly.
2. Use floral wire to hang the ornaments so they hang exactly where you want them to be.
3. Invest in a fine ribbon.

You Might Also Like


Popular Posts

Connect With Us


© Kunna By Karla 2019. All rights reserved.